Sonovision Group offers a range of integrated design solutions as well as design support for aeronautical, railway and other industrial sectors, including but not limited to structural design, components, equipment and interior refurbishment.
Design engineering &
We develop CAD, CAE, CAM-based solutions within the scope of aeronautical, naval, railway and other industries:
- Structural design and auxiliary elements, mechanism design
- 3D modeling, 2D extraction, optimization with virtual modeling
- Manufacturing support / CAM
- Electrical diagrams, wiring diagrams, electrical routing, racks
- DOA & POA services.
Sonovision allocates to electrical engineering more than 27,000 production hours a year to deliver projects within aeronautical and aerospace industries, including but not limited to:
- Analysis and neutralization of anomalies (Circe, Stephi etc.)
- Development of wiring diagrams and schematic manuals
- Electrical engineering
ground support equipment
Sonovision Ground Support Equipment and tooling capabilities are the result of many years of our engineering and design expertise. We manage all the chain of tooling development, from engineering to tooling manufacturing and validation.
- GSE/Tooling concept definition
- Design solution definition
- Acceptance & certification tests
- Reverse engineering
- Large series manufacturing