Rams and ils support
Sonovision provides comprehensive technical support within RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety) and ILS (Integrated Logistics Support) for complex rolling stock, railway infrastructure and industrial applications, managing all aspects of support and delivery, including administrative and approval processes.
Analysis for railways, ground transport &
We bring innovative RAMS expertise on mechanical, software and global systemic levels:
- RAMS studies (Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis -FMECA, MTBF, FTA, etc.)
- Software safety (SIL2 y SIL4) , safety case i.a.w. EN 50129 or GOST Norms
- Maintenance in operational conditions – ILS, MSG-3, RCM, OMF, Logistics Databases, Maintenance Data Analysis
- Definition and optimization of maintenance programs.
Sonovision has developed an exhaustive customer support strategy through military and civil platforms:
- Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) including recording and software support activities
- Life Cycle Cost (LCC) analysis
- Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA)
- Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- In-service monitoring.
Sonovision Group is a reference provider in the scope of integrated logistics support for marine systems. We bring innovative ILS expertise to mechanical, electronic, software and global systems:
- Operational safety analysis
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) plan
- Technical documentation on systems and equipment