Sonovision Group offers a range of integrated design solutions as well as design support for aeronautical, railway and other industrial sectors, including but not limited to structural design, components, equipment and interior refurbishment.
DESIGN ENGINEERING AND MANUFACTURING
We develop CAD, CAE, CAM-based solutions within the scope of aeronautical, naval, railway and other industries:
- Structural design and auxiliary elements, mechanism design
- 3D modeling, 2D extraction, optimization with virtual modeling
- Manufacturing support / CAM
- Electrical diagrams, wiring diagrams, electrical routing, racks
- DOA & POA services.
Sonovision allocates to electrical engineering more than 27,000 production hours a year to deliver projects within aeronautical and aerospace industries, including but not limited to:
- Analysis and neutralization of anomalies (Circe, Stephi etc.)
- Development of wiring diagrams and schematic manuals
- Electrical engineering
TOOLING & GROUND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT (GSE)
Sonovision Ground Support Equipment and tooling capabilities are the result of many years of our engineering and design expertise. We manage all the chain of tooling development, from engineering to tooling manufacturing and validation.
- GSE/Tooling concept definition
- Design solution definition
- Acceptance & certification tests
- Reverse engineering
- Large series manufacturing
RAMS AND ILS SUPPORT
Sonovision provides comprehensive technical support within RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety) and ILS (Integrated Logistics Support) for complex rolling stock, railway infrastructure and industrial applications, managing all aspects of support and delivery, including administrative and approval processes.
ANALYSIS FOR RAILWAYS, GROUND TRANSPORT & AEROSPACE
We bring innovative RAMS expertise on mechanical, software and global systemic levels:
- RAMS studies (Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis -FMECA, MTBF, FTA, etc.)
- Software safety (SIL2 y SIL4) , safety case i.a.w. EN 50129 or GOST Norms
- Maintenance in operational conditions – ILS, MSG-3, RCM, OMF, Logistics Databases, Maintenance Data Analysis
- Definition and optimization of maintenance programs.
Sonovision has developed an exhaustive customer support strategy through military and civil platforms:
- Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) including recording and software support activities
- Life Cycle Cost (LCC) analysis
- Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA)
- Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- In-service monitoring.
Sonovision Group is a reference provider in the scope of integrated logistics support for marine systems. We bring innovative ILS expertise to mechanical, electronic, software and global systems:
- Operational safety analysis
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) plan
- Technical documentation on systems and equipment
TECHNICAL DATA & TRAINING
Sonovision´s expertise in Technical Publications ranges from defining business-specific rules to generating technical documentation compliant with set regulations, such as ASD (AECMA) 1000D, 2000M and ATA.
MAINTENANCE & OPERATION MANUALS
Sonovision provides all types of manuals for maintenance, repair and material support covering the entire lifecycle of technical documentation for complex systems:
- Wiring diagrams
- Parts catalogs
- Maintenance manuals
- Structure repair manuals
- Work instructions
DATA CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT
Sonovision provides a range of system configuration services, required to cover:
- Database configuration setup
- Database configuration action plan follow-up
- Definition and management of validation workflow
- Generation and maintenance of document management plans
- Animated configuration reviews and action monitoring
DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL
Document Management is one of the core competencies of Sonovision. Our document management services are tailored for the specific requirements of each project, product, program and organization.
- Processing of incoming and outgoing documents
- Definition and management of validation workflows
- Generation and maintenance of document management plan(s), Master List Documentation (DML), Contractual Delivery List (CDL)
- Workflow control and coordination to ensure availability of information at all times.
INTERACTIVE ELECTRONIC TECHNICAL MANUALS (IETM)
Sonovision provides a full technical data coverage including interactive electronic manual software and web applications that ease user’s data navigation experience.
We provide a number of products compliant with the industry standards (ASD S1000D, AECMA), using a wide range of programming languages (Web, Java, JSP, Tomcat, XSL-Fo, Lucene, SVG, CGM, among others) ), as well as the IETM design up to Class V, ensuring the development of flexible and customer-tailored solutions.
TRAINING & LEARNING SOLUTIONS
Sonovision has an extensive package of training solutions in aeronautical maintenance and operation, ranging from the use of systems to the instruction application development.
- All our training programs comply with ASD S1000D, SCORM and other standards
- We use high-tech solutions including PHP, Apache, Flash, SVG, 3D, Flash and QUIZ features, hardware and software simulators
- We offer a set of developed e-learning solutions tailored to customer’s needs.
TRANSLATION & INTERPRETATION SERVICES
Sonovision has a proven track-record of linguistic support in Defense, Aerospace, Transportation, Energy, IT, Finance and Legal, Communications and Marketing industries:
- Management of multilingual projects
- Management of terminology databases, glossaries and translation memories
- Handling a large array of target documentation: maintenance manuals, user guides, training material, contracts, statements, press releases, company publications, magazines, brochures, software, web pages, leaflets, audit reports etc.
- Our language portfolio has a wide network of translators with more than 800 linguistic specialists.
AIRCRAFT CONTINUOUS AIRWORTHINESS
Sonovision provides technical services for continuous airworthiness management to PART M and PART 145 organizations:
- Continuous airworthiness management of aircraft
- Aircraft development and record of modifications
- Minimum Equipment List (MEL) development
- Review of Airworthiness Directive (AD) and Service Bulletin (SB)
- Maintenance Task development
- Spare parts and tooling logistics support
AIRLINE QUERIES FRONT-DESK MANAGEMENT
Sonovision provides support and assistance to airlines and MROs, through front desk management on behalf of the OEM:
- Technical data
- Spares procurement / identification / obsolescence
- Service bulletins
- GSE utilization support
- Scheduled maintenance
WORKING PARTIES ASSISTANCE
Sonovision offers technical support to MROs and airlines though working party OEM assistance to on-maintenance aircraft. Our services comply with EASA & FAA Part 145 Organization requirements.
- Generation of work cards
- Retrofit activities: work cards, material and sequence definition
- Turnkey activities: inspection program, kit definition, defect reports
- CAMO: definition and test program
ON-AIRCRAFT AND/OR ON-EQUIPMENT VALIDATION
Sonovision provides its expertise to the design office for the impact analysis of defined design choices:
- Detailed impact analysis
- Cost-effective solutions
- Solution optimization strategies
- Shorter design iteration cycles